måndag 17 februari 2014

Homeward Bound

And so, we're back in Phoenix, Arizona. Did not expect to like California as much as I did, so it was a very enjoyable trip, would not have minded staying there for a few more days.

After finally getting home to Phoenix , I've sat down and reflected a little bit over this trip to America. I have gotten to see more of America than I thought I'd get to see in my whole life this summer.
I have been to New York, Arizona, Nevada and California.
I have been to some of the most iconic places in all of America, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles, Hollywood and Phoenix, albeit not very iconic or famous, but it's a beautiful place nonetheless.

I feel really lucky to have been able to see, experience and do everything I've done this summer,
and I can easily cross off a lot of things off my bucket list.
Looking back at this trip to America as a whole, we really managed to do everything I wanted to do  here. Can't really think of anything else that I want to do here right now. Ofcourse there's alot more to America than just those places we visited, but hopefully this wont be my last visit.

This has not only been a trip that allowed me to visit and experience completely new environments and climates from those we have in Sweden, but it's also been a journey that allowed me to interact with people who speak English as a main language in person, and I think that I've really improved my social skills and language alot since I first came here. Can't really compare writing with someone on the internet and speaking to someone in person.

But it is alot to take in for just one summer, and I'm amazed that we managed to do everything we did.
Cant say I'm too keen on going  home, to be honest. Kinda starting to get used to the climate over here. Compared to this place, Sweden feels kinda bleak.

 Ohwell. There's no place like home, right?



                         (Fun fact , actually took this picture while we were flying over Iceland)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar