måndag 17 februari 2014

City of Angels

As i mentioned earlier, we came really prepared. We had all written down stuff we wanted to see and do, and one of those things was to go to Hollywood.
Getting to the Hollywood Boulevard and seeing the Walk of Fame was really fun, just think of all the famous actors and musicians which have been there. Seeing the iconic Hollywood sign was amazing, never thought I'd get to see it for myself. Its funny how big of an impact a single sign can have on you.

We also went to the tattoo studio L.A Ink, famous from the tv show with the same name, didn't think I'd get to see that either, and it was only about a 10 minute walk from the Hollywood Boulevard.

One of the things we did was  to go to Griffith Observatory, and I had no idea what kind of place that was. I just thought it was some boring observatory, why go there when you've got all of Los Angeles to explore?
It was probably one the best things we did here.
The observatory is located on top of  Mount Hollywood (they're really creative with their names here in America), and once you're up there you have this amazing view over all of Los Angeles, everything from downtown with the tall buildings, to the Hollywood sign on the hills.
People usually say that there's a lot of smog in LA which really limits the view, but I guess we got lucky, and got there on a good day, because the view was incredible.

And on top of seeing Hollywood, we also drove along the coast up to Santa Barbara, which is a really nice place. I'm really enjoying California, and I can totally see myself living here when I become rich and famous, which I totally will be in the near future.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar