måndag 10 februari 2014

And off we go

Well then, this is new.
Maybe we should do a bit of an introduction. My name is Jesper and im going to travel to the USA, and it will be the first time I visit America. My mother, stepfather and two sisters moved to the state Arizona two years ago, and Im finally going to visit them. I didnt go with them at the time, because I wanted to finish 9th grade here in Sweden and get my grades, and get my foot in a gymnasium,  alltough I may move over there and go to an american school for a year or so if I want to, I still havent really decided. And as I'm traveling, I'm going to blog about it, which is new to me. Guessing it will be something like a diary, except people will be able to read it. So yeah, we'll see how it goes!

Anyways,  I'm going to travel alone, which means, flying by myself. I've flown to Spain twice before with my family, and its always been chaotic. You have to make sure you're not getting lost, getting to the gate in time, making sure its the right plane, making sure your luggage is taken care of. I could go on and on, but you get what I'm saying, its a lot to think about. But now I am alone. And on top of that, the plane is going to do a stopover in New York. Just a straight flight to Arizona wouldnt have been so bad, but a stopover in New York?

Now I'm getting kinda worried. That airport is huge, and there are so many people over there. What if I miss the plane? Or even worse, got on the wrong plane(even though thats next to impossible, due to the ridiculous security levels they have over there) But just as I am worried, I am excited aswell. I am going to get to see New York!

Anyways, I have to stop writing now, gotta start packing my bags. By the next entry I should be in America, if everything goes according to plan. So yeah, See ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar