lördag 15 februari 2014

Back in Arizona

And we're back in Phoenix.

Forgot to mention that Las Vegas is located in the state Nevada. Not that many people outside of the US that knows that. Not that strange really, you never really hear about Nevada when people speak about Las Vegas. Lot of states to keep track of.
Driving back to Phoenix, it hit me how big this country is, and how different the climate can be in all of the states. Like the hot deserts down here in the south, while up north the climate isn't all that different from the one we have in Sweden. People who goes on vacations here doesn't even have to go to a foreign country for some change of weather, they can just go cross country!

There's a lot of stuff to do in Phoenix aswell, the only downside is the heat. We took a walk to the local mall today, and its about a ten minute walk from here. My mom was packing water bottles for the walk, and i laughed at her, saying that we hardly would need any water, the place was ten minutes from here!

I have never been so exhausted in my life.

If there is one thing I've learned from this, it is that I dont handle heat as good as I thought I did.
I can imagine that this city is wonderful in the winter, when the temperature isn't as high as it is now. The people who live here seems to be handle the heat with no problem at all, which is really surprising to me. You see people walking around with jeans and sweaters outside, not breaking a sweat.
Anyways, we've already started planning for our next trip, which will be the city of angels. So yeah, See ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar